US Public Company/Based in Murray, Utah
Coda Octopus Group, Inc (“COGI”) is a NASDAQ Listed Company. It is made up of two discrete Business Operations. Our Marine Technology Business operations designs and manufactures technology solutions for the global subsea market. Among the flagship products it has are its real time volumetric 4D/5D/6D Imaging Sonar (which is the only sonar that can image moving objects underwater), and its game changing DAVD (Diver Augmented Vision Display) System which again provides a real time information platform for marine diving operations. Our Engineering Business Operations based in Salt Lake City and Portland, UK are sub-contractors to many Prime Defense Contractors on significant programs.
COGI’s operations are based in United States (Orlando and Salt Lake City), United Kingdom (England, Scotland and Denmark). The current CFO is due to retire, and we are now seeking to fill this position.
Job Title: Chief Financial Officer (CFO), Coda Octopus Group, Inc.
This is a Board level appointment including participation in our Board Audit Committee and reports to the Group Chief Executive Officer.
- The CFO has overall responsibility for the preparation of the Company’s Financial Statements including its quarterly and annual Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) Reporting.
- The CFO performs as the key functional interface to the Groups auditors and the various auditors of the Group companies and takes responsibility for the good standing of the Group in these audits.
- The CFO works through the staff of the Group companies and ensures accurate accounting practice across the Group.
- The CFO oversees reliable current monthly and periodic forecasting reports. The Group requires a consolidated forecast at the half year and at year end.
- The CFO is a key part of the Groups business planning process, taking charge of the preparation of the Group budget.
- The CFO is responsible for the supervision of the Financial Team of Coda Octopus Group, operating across the various companies in the Group.
- The CFO is responsible for the maintenance and oversight of controls and controls processes of the Group.
- The CFO drives the Company’s Financial Planning and Management.
- The CFO performs risk management by analyzing the organization’s liabilities and investments and proposing solutions where appropriate.
- The CFO controls and evaluates the Groups fundraising plans and capital structure.
- The CFO ensures the Group cash flow is appropriate for the organization’s operations.
- The CFO will take responsibility, in conjunction with the Group CEO, of the Company’s M&A Strategy.
- Participates with the Group Chief Executive Officer in meetings with, and outreach to, shareholders and potential investors. The CFO will ultimately become a key interface with investors and is responsible for Quarterly and Annual Earnings Calls with Shareholders.
- The CFO works with Analysts to get coverage for the Group.
- The CFO works alongside the Chief Executive Officer to address any major unforeseen events or issues that may the Group Operations may encounter from time to time.
For further information about Coda Octopus Group Inc. please visit our website at www.codaoctopusgroup.com.
If you feel you have the necessary qualities and qualifications to join our team then please send your Resume and covering letter explaining why this job is right for you, and you are right for us.