Embedded Project Engineer
Embedded Product Leader/Engineer
Colmek has a requirement for a technical team leader to drive and support our graphics-based embedded computing product line.
The successful candidate will be driven by curiosity, a tinker at heart, ready to roll up his/her sleeves and make our premiere line of rugged, graphics-based computers even better.
You will have:
- Eccentric PC passion – Aware of and excited about new ideas and trends in the PC World
- Understanding of computer bus architectures
- Understanding of embedded PC standards – hardware and software
- Familiarity with latest and greatest in the world of graphics – hardware and software
- Familiar with mechanical engineering, for packaging and thermal concerns
- Builds his/her own computers/ Enjoys fixing relatives’ computers
- Loves finding and integrating components for new solutions
- Understands and enjoys product design process, from initial vision through production
- Will enjoy working with other members of the technical, operations and business development staff
- Will engage directly with vendors, suppliers, etc
- Embraces the opportunity to engage with customers
You will enjoy:
- A creative team-based environment where you can design, develop and deliver products
- A small organization, where you will directly see the results of your work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is desired.
Must be a US Citizen.
Colmek designs and manufactures rugged electronics operating many of the world’s most important machines and systems. It is part of the Coda Octopus group of companies and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Colmek currently serves the world’s leading organizations in defense, aerospace, naval, and civilian industries.