Embedded Product Leader/Engineer
Coda Octopus Colmek has a requirement for a technical team leader to drive and support our graphics-based embedded computing product line.
The successful candidate will be driven by curiosity, a tinker at heart, ready to roll up his/her sleeves and make our premiere line of rugged, graphics-based computers even better.
You will have:
- Eccentric PC passion – Aware of and excited about new ideas and trends in the PC World
- Understanding of computer bus architectures
- Understanding of embedded PC standards - hardware and software
- Familiarity with latest and greatest in the world of graphics – hardware and software
- Familiar with mechanical engineering, for packaging and thermal concerns
- Builds his/her own computers/ Enjoys fixing relatives’ computers
- Loves finding and integrating components for new solutions
- Understands and enjoys product design process, from initial vision through production
- Will enjoy working with other members of the technical, operations and business development staff
- Will engage directly with vendors, suppliers, etc
- Embraces the opportunity to engage with customers
You will enjoy:
- A creative team-based environment where you can design, develop and deliver products
- A small organization, where you will directly see the results of your work
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Electrical Engineering is desired.
Must be a US Citizen.