Coda Octopus Colmek has a requirement for a talented Manufacturing Engineer to work with our team of experienced engineers creating new ruggedized computers and then transitioning the designs into production.
In this role you will be the working with the development engineering team to build the early prototype rugged computers; to include the boards, assemblies and cables. As the design matures you will then transition the new designs into production, selecting and working with the various suppliers to support the building of the rugged computers. You will be a key member of the design team ensuring that the computers are buildable and transferable into production.
- Work closely with the development engineering team to build prototype designs
- Transition designs from development engineering into production
- Lead and work with development engineering to define production testing
- Engineering oversight of ongoing production
- Bring new processes and production improvements to the manufacturing floor
- Initiate and complete ECOs, including all related paperwork
- Assist in production planning by providing work order details
- Enjoy working with a diverse, motivated and knowledgeable team
- Exposure to Altium and SolidWorks preferred
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to succeed
- Must be a US citizen