US Citizenship Required
- The Process/Manufacturing Engineer will work directly with the production team. This is a new role that has been developed to help with the production area. This is a hands-on team effort with engineering and production.
Position Skills & Interests:
- Prototyping, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and data analysis.
- Develops process flow diagrams to define manufacturing and testing procedures.
- Process Modeling to develop and evaluate design improvements.
- Plans and assists with the production automation.
- Interfaces with research, engineering, and production to develop manufacturing guidelines and implement process improvements.
- Manages engineering projects (internal and external) by reviewing ECO revisions, development of standard operating procedures, and oversight of ongoing production.
- Positively lead teams to initiate change and improvements in area.
- Support the implementation of new processes and automation projects to the manufacturing floor.
- Support and recommend the disposition of all non-conforming products.
- Initiate and complete ECO process, including all related paperwork.
- Assist in production planning with work orders, defining product build sequence, quality check points and testing points.
- Lead and work with development engineering to define production testing.
Preferred & Recommended:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, etc.)
- Several years’ experience in industrial projects, and process engineering.
- Project management lead skills.
- Experience with SolidWorks, Visio, Microsoft Office and MS Project preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to succeed.
Email resume/cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org
Colmek designs and manufactures rugged electronics operating many of the world’s most important machines and systems. It is part of the Coda Octopus group of companies and is based in Salt Lake City, Utah. Colmek currently serves the world’s leading organizations in defense, aerospace, naval, and civilian industries.