US Citizenship Required
- The Process/Manufacturing Engineer will work directly with the production team. This is a new role that has been developed to help with the production area. This is a hands-on team effort with engineering and production.
Position Skills & Interests:
- Prototyping, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and data analysis.
- Develops process flow diagrams to define manufacturing and testing procedures.
- Process Modeling to develop and evaluate design improvements.
- Plans and assists with the production automation.
- Interfaces with research, engineering, and production to develop manufacturing guidelines and implement process improvements.
- Manages engineering projects (internal and external) by reviewing ECO revisions, development of standard operating procedures, and oversight of ongoing production.
- Positively lead teams to initiate change and improvements in area.
- Support the implementation of new processes and automation projects to the manufacturing floor.
- Support and recommend the disposition of all non-conforming products.
- Initiate and complete ECO process, including all related paperwork.
- Assist in production planning with work orders, defining product build sequence, quality check points and testing points.
- Lead and work with development engineering to define production testing.
Preferred & Recommended:
- Degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Electrical, Industrial, etc.)
- Several years' experience in industrial projects, and process engineering.
- Project management lead skills.
- Experience with SolidWorks, Visio, Microsoft Office and MS Project preferred.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and the desire to succeed.
Email resume/cover letter: firstname.lastname@example.org