Essential Job Functions
Shipping and Receiving
- Ensure the accuracy of all shipping/receiving documents. Gather and maintain all data and records relative to shipping/receiving activities.
- Assure that shipping/receiving counts match picking/purchase order documents and assist in resolving any discrepancies.
- Collect documentation for outbound freight and ensure all documents including receiving paperwork are filed appropriately.
- Pick orders to be shipped as needed, ensure proper labels and paperwork have been applied before shipping. Examine outgoing shipments to ensure shipments meet customer requirements.
- Prepare orders for shipment by palletizing, cornering, banding and wrapping pallet shipments; package materials as necessary to complete order including boxing and palletizing.
- Schedule inbound and outbound freight. UPS/FedEx/DHL
- Maintain inventory of shipping materials and supplies
- Receive material and subdivide into separate categories for verification and stocking activities.
- Pick up and deliver material to and from local vendors as required. Coordinate materials movement.
- Receive, store and/or distribute materials.
- Kit material.
- Receiving, label, identify and put away incoming product.
- Load and unload materials onto or from pallets, trays, racks and shelves by hand.
- Perform cycle counts.
- Complete related paperwork and reports.
- Perform work in a safe manner. Report repairs or safety concerns to management.
- Maintain compliance with all ISO regulations and procedures
Mechanical Production Assembly Backup
- Prepare work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, print specifications and parts lists, gathers parts, sub-assemblies, tools and materials.
- Assemble components by examining connections for correct fit.
- Fasten parts and subassemblies
Education and Experience Required
- General knowledge of a variety of basic topics, such as arithmetic, reading, basic accounting, typing, etc equal to a high school diploma
Knowledge Skills and Abilities
- Ability to apply common sense to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagrammatic form
- Must have the ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- Must have good attention to detail
- Must successfully pass pre-employment drug screen and background check
- Must be willing to learn how to use new equipment
- Must adhere to all safety rules and requirements
- Ability to work overtime hours occasionally
Equipment, Tools and Work Aids
- Handheld scanners
- Safety knives
- Printers and computers
- Pallet Jack
Repetitive motions: Making substantial movements (motions) of the wrists, hands, and/or fingers
Medium work: Exerting up to 50 pounds of force occasionally, or up to 25 pounds of force frequently, or up to 10 pounds of force constantly to move objects.
Must be a US Citizen.