Designed for airborne, maritime, land-based, and high-performance computing applications, Colmek’s Thermite® GPU is a rugged, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), configurable, server-class mission computer. Featuring the Intel® 6th generation Xeon E3-1515M v5 processor and an NVIDIA ® discreet graphics module, this Thermite ® is optimized for size, weight, and power (SWaP) constrained mobile, airborne, ground-based, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications. It combines multi-core processing with world-class integrated graphics to support commercial and defense-related tactical mission requirements. Designed to take advantage of accelerated processing capability enabled by its GPU core, the Thermite® GPU provides unparalleled computing power in a ruggedized and mobile form factor. Expanding upon the Thermite mission of video and general-purpose processing, the GPU takes a generational step forward in providing computing power to the user.
- Data and graphics-intense mission ready with high-performance processing, memory, and storage
- Size, weight, and power (SWaP) optimized for mobile platforms and compute efficiency
- Designed for Artificial Intelligence applications using NVIDIA® PASCAL architecture
- Designed to meet MIL-STD-810G specification for extreme use and environments
- Commercial Off-the-Shelf (COTS) value with broad configurability and expandability