Designed for airborne, land-based, maritime, and man-worn deployment, Colmek’s Thermite® Octal is a rugged, Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS), configurable, server-class mission computer. Featuring the Intel® 6th generation Xeon E3-1515M v5, 8M Cache, 2.8GHz, with Intel® Iris™ Pro Graphics P580, this Thermite is optimized for size, weight and power (SWaP) constrained mobile, airborne, ground-based, manned/unmanned vehicle and sensor applications. It combines multi-core processing with world-class integrated graphics to support commercial and defense-related tactical mission processing requirements.
The Thermite® Octal features optional battery operation, ideal for the rugged mobility required for man-worn or embedded training applications.
- Powerful CPU- Intel(r) Xeon E3-1515M V5 2.8 GHz processor with 8MB cache and integrated Intel(r) IrisPro 580 graphics
- System Memory – Up to 64GB DDR4 ECC SO-DIMM memory
- Solid State Storage-256GB mSATA Solid State Storage; M.2 options available
- Video Output- Two (2) Displayport 1.2 (DP++) outputs,
- Standard Interfaces-Two (2) USB 2.0 connections with fixed outputs; Two (2) Gigabit Ethernet (GigE) connections; Two (2) standard optionally configurable multi-serial I/O ports: RS-422, RS-485 or RS-232; Stereo audio in and out; other factory configurable GPIO, ADC and/or DAC options
- Operating System- Windows 10 Pro
- Expandable- Expansion options available via Mini PCIe; MIL-STD-1553; CANBus; Video Capture
- Power - 12V to 36V input, MIL-STD 1275E compliant
- Rugged- Designed for MIL-810 Wide Temperature, Shock and Vibration