Thermite® TL 2000
Thin, Light and Ready for Action
The Thermite TL 2000 is the smallest, lightest and most power efficient of Colmek’s Thermite(r) family of rugged mobile computers. Designed for field mobility, the Thermite TL 2000’s small size, rugged form factor, low power consumption, and battery-power option, make it ideal for man-worn, airborne, or ground vehicle applications.
The Thermite TL 2000 Difference
The small size and low power consumption of the Colmek Thermite TL2000 is deceiving; the Thermite TL 2000 provides efficient processing performance with extended battery life for mobile applications, and is well suited for robotic systems, industrial automation, mining and construction, railway and transportation, military and aerospace and other mobile applications.
Rugged Performance Features
Sturdy, rugged, compact, lightweight and power efficient, the Thermite TL 2000 is designed for use in any environment. By combining embedded computing, conduction cooling technologies, and support for open-architecture operating systems, the Thermite TL 2000 brings performance and capabilities power to meet the needs for mobile military, aerospace and other defense applications. The Thermite TL 2000 is the perfect balance of performance, affordability,
- Lower Power with Higher Performance – Based on energy efficient Intel® Atom E680 processor with 2 GB of system memory the Thermite TL 2000 delivers industry-leading performance in a compact, rugged enclosure.
- Modular Architecture – Flexibility for tailoring CPU, graphics, video processing, networking, I/O and storage for your rugged mobile processing needs.
- Integrated Graphics – Intel® Integrated graphics for 2D, 3D and video processing.
- Power Efficient – Optional accelerated video capture for sensor or camera input
- Versatile I/O – Six USB ports, RS-232C, 10/100 Ethernet ports, Audio and Video.
- Storage for your needs – 60 GB of ruggedized Solid State Storage.
- MIL-SPEC Chassis & Connectors – Constructed for rugged reliable performance.
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Class: Atom E680T
- Clock: 1.6 GHz
- Integrated: Accelerated 2D/3D graphics
- Chipset: Intel EG20
- Type: DDR2
- Capacity: 2GB
- Options: 60 GB 2.5” Solid State Drive, or other
- VGA: 1
- LVDS: 1
- Dual Independent Display: Supported
- USB 2.0: 6
- Serial I/O (RS-232C/422): 1
- Stereo Out: 1
- Mono Mic In: 1
- 802.3 10/100 Ethernet: 1
- Standard: Microsoft® Windows® 7 Embedded
- Optional: Microsoft XP Embedded, Linux® (Fedora Core 14 reference config), or other
- IEEE 802.11 b/g/n WiFi: Yes
- Video Capture: Yes
- GPS: Yes
- Supply: 12 VDC (10 - 15 Watts typical)
- Battery Support: Government BA2590 rechargeable and commercial li-ion, li-polymer, and li-cobalt, hot-swappable
- Other: Smart battery info readable via ACPI
- Width: 162.6 mm (6.4 in)
- Height: 111.8 mm (4.4 in)
- Depth: 30.5 mm (1.2 In)
- Weight: 0.75 kg (1.7 lbs)
- Ambient Temperature: -30° C to +72° C (operating), -40° C to +85° C (non-operating)
- Humidity Level: 10% - 90%, NC (operating), 5% - 95%, NC (non-operating)
- Altitude Level: -200 to 15,000 ft
- Vibration Resistance: Up to 12 G RMS
- Shock Resistance: Up to 40 G
- Immersion Resistance: IP 67 - 1m for 30 minutes
- Note: Subject to validation testing, and subject to change at any time.