Colmek is proud to offer the Stinger 1000 rugged mobile computer. This platform provides exceptional performance, and features expansion capability with up to six available PC/104 slots.
The Stinger 1000 is a unique, cost effective solution for harsh mobile computing environments. Utilizing PC-104 architecture and employing creative ruggedization, Colmek has engineered a stable platform which is easily tailored to any application.
The Stinger 1000 rugged mobile computer is highly customizable, presenting an inspiring assortment of selectable attributes. For instance, typical configurations are comprised of a 128 GB solid state disk and 28 VDC filtered power. However the storage, input power and I/O that is most favorable for the end-user can be easily applied.
Due to an extended chassis that houses up to six PC/104 boards, the Stinger 1000 presents flexible configuration possibilities. The size of this mobile computing powerhouse is only 3.98″ x 5.30″ x 6.50″. It features a low-power Z530 Intel® Atom™ processor with extraordinary processing ability.
Colmek’s mobile computer is engineered to meet MIL-SPEC environmental standards, including MIL-STD-810F, MIL-STD-461E, and MIL-STD-704E.
Colmek’s units are cooled using groundbreaking CopperHead™ thermal technology.
If you would like to learn more about how the Stinger 1000 rugged mobile computer can fit your application, please contact us.
- Ultra low power - less than 10W
- Rugged Conduction Cooled, Sealed, and Lightweight Enclosure (IP65, and NEMA 4 Compliant)
- 4 Board Chassis (3 Boards + 1 Expansion)
- Miniature Circular D38999 Style Connectors
- Manufacturer: Intel
- Class: Atom™ Z510/Z530
- L2 Cache: 512kB
- Type: DDR2
- Capacity: 2GB on board
- Optional Compact Flash: Up to 8GB
- Support: Windows® XP, Windows® XPe, VxWorks® and Linux®
- USB 2.0 Host: 4
- USB 2.0 Client: 1
- Serial I/O (RS-232/422): 2
- Serial I/O (RS-232C/422/485): 2
- Stereo In/Out: 1
- VGA: 1, 24-Bit LVDS Optional
- 10/100/1000 Mbit Ethernet: 1
- PCI Express Minicard: 1
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g: Yes, with antenna
- IEEE 10/100 Ethernet: Yes
- GPS: Yes, with antenna
- MIl-STD-1553: Yes, A/B dual redundant port
- Standard: 128 GB SATA Solid State Drive
- Optional: 32 or 64 GB SATA Solid State Drive,
- Optional: Removable HDD
- Supply: 9-36VDC (28VDC Nominal), Ultra low power (<10W)
- Standards: MIL-STD-704E Compliant
- Width: 160 mm (6.3 in) w/mount, 135 mm (5.3 in) w/o
- Height: 101 mm (3.975 in)
- Depth: 165 mm (6.5 In)
- Ambient Temperature: -40° C to +85° C
- Standard: MIL-STD-810F
- EMI/EMC: MIL-STD-461E Compliant
- 4 Board Chassis: 3 Boards + 1 Expansion